Saturday, April 10, 2010

Is Glen Beck only just selling idiocy to idiots; or, who’s the real idiot?







After all these years of Glen Beck siding with the Christian loons on the subject of global warming; he now says “you’d have to be an idiot to not notice the temperature change caused by global warming - and that he thinks mankind may play a significant role in the phenomenon.”


He simply calls himself an entertainer and “a rodeo clown” (just a stupid media-whore; who ass is for sale to the highest bidder, I would think?)


With a deadpan, Beck insists that he is not political: “I could give a flying crap about the political process.” Making money, on the other hand, is to be taken very seriously, and controversy is its own coinage. “We’re an entertainment company,” Beck says.


Personally, I’m undecided if I would sell my “moral soul,” even for $32-million – I just don’t know for sure, what I’d do in that case?

I’m just wondering if his new revelations will have any new bearings now, on the way the stupid and ignorant people in this nation see Fox “News.”