Sunday, September 19, 2010

Little kids, say some of the darndest things:

I happened upon this video on You Tub while searching the Jesus-camp ones – the child in this video could as well be the poster-child for Christian lunacy. What I found most interesting is that the boy makes this statement over and over: “God loves the little children,” as he proselytizes outside of an abortion clinic. Yes, “God” loves the children, and he loves them to death even – yes, that deluded and evil fucking old ghost in the bible, loved the children so much, that “he” killed everyone alive on the earth in a massive flood, including all of the little children. And today he loves the little children so much, that he allows 100’s of them to be ass-raped by priests each day, and 1000’s more to die of starvation each and every day.







I don’t know about you – but as an atheist; I’m sure as “hell” happy, that the evil fucking ghost doesn’t love me!